||Blake eLearning Pty Ltd
ABN 6414 0998 821
655 Parramatta Road
||Share your video and receive an $100 Coles eGift Card!
||Share a short video testimonial telling us what you love the most about ABC Reading Eggs and receive a $100 Coles eGift Card. Limited to the first 20 video submissions that meet the guidelines outlined below.
- Age – Entrants must be aged 18 years and over at the time of entry.
- Resident Status – Entrants must be residents of the Australia.
- Employees of Blake eLearning, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This offer is targeted to selected participants – only participants who received an email invitation from ABC Reading Eggs will be entitled to this offer.
The offer commences 6:59 AM AEDT, Tuesday 21st November 2016 and entries close 11:59 PM AEDT, Thursday 8th December 2016.
||How to submit your video content
Submission is done by using the online form provided at http://woobox.com/4x47am. The entrant must fulfil all offer requirements as specified to be eligible to receive a $100 Coles eGift Card. Submissions that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Blake eLearning.
Video submission criteria:
- Video must include why the entrant chose ABC Reading Eggs and what they enjoy about the program, and feature your child using the program.
- Video must be submitted at http://woobox.com/4x47am using a YouTube, Instagram, Vine, Vimeo, or Twitch URL.
- Video duration must be at least 1 minute.
All costs associated with submitting your video will be the sole responsibility of the entrant.
||Video content submission policy
- Content may not be sexually explicit, suggestive, violent, derogatory, profane or contain nudity;
- Content may not promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms, weapons, any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous or any particular political agenda or message;
- Content cannot be obscene, offensive or endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- Content cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Blake eLearning, ABC Reading Eggs or any other people, products or companies;
- Content cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind other than Blake eLearning and ABC Reading Eggs, or contain any personally identifiable information, such as number plates, personal names, email addresses or street addresses;
- Content cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without the written permission of the copyright owner;
- Content cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without the written permission of the owner of such materials;
- Content cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill with which ABC Reading Eggs and Blake eLearning wish to be associated; and
- Content cannot violate any law or depict any unlawful act or omission.
- Entrants may only submit one (1) video entry during the promotion period and must provide all information requested. If entrants use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to avoid the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Blake eLearning.
- Persons may not submit a video on behalf of any third party.
- The Promoter will not accept any responsibility for lost or late entries.
||Rights granted by entrant
- By submitting a video testimonial, you understand and agree that Blake eLearning and ABC Reading Eggs shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the offer and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review or consent. You also understand and agree that Blake eLearning and ABC Reading Eggs shall have the right to edit your video submission and use the final edit for marketing purposes.
- By submitting a video testimonial, you represent and warrant that your submission is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your submission infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be ineligible at the sole discretion of Blake eLearning. If the content of your video is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Blake eLearning from and against any suits, proceedings, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Blake eLearning may incur, suffer or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
||Selection of egift card recipients
The first 20 videos will be selected on Thursday, 15th December 2016 under the supervision of Blake eLearning. Eligible recipients will be notified via email and an announcement will be made within five (5) days following selection of Recipients. Blake eLearning shall have no liability for any Recipient’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings, or for any Recipient’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If any Recipient cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the eGift Card within 15 days from the time notification was sent or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the eGift Card may be forfeited and an alternate Recipient selected.
The Recipients will have their first name and the initial of their last name published on www.readingeggs.com.au/gift on Thursday, 15th December 2016.
Please allow a minimum of three (3) weeks for the Coles eGift Card to be received via email address provided.
||eGift card Details
- The eGift Card offered is one $100 Coles eGift Card.
- Each eGift Card is valued at $100 each.
- The number of individual eGift Cards available is 20. Total number of eGift Cards available is valued at $2000.
- One eGift Card is valid for one Recipient.
- Coles eGift Card expires two (2) years from the date of its issue. Any unspent value cannot be redeemed after that time. For further terms and conditions, please visit http://www.giftcards.com.au/Gift-Card-Terms-of-Use.aspx.
- No cash or other substitution shall be permitted. Coles eGift Cards are non-transferable. Any and all related expenses, including and without limitation any and all federal, state and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Recipient. No substitution or transfer/assignment of the eGift Card to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Recipient is permitted.
||Acceptance of eGift Card
- Coles eGift Card will be received electronically via the email address provided on the submission form at http://woobox.com/4x47am.
- No compensation will be payable if the Recipient is unable to use the eGift Card as stated for whatever reason.
- Acceptance of eGift Card constitutes permission for Blake eLearning to use Recipient’s name, likeness and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the eGift Cards offered as part of the Promotion;
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the submission process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion.