Learn to Read in 5 Weeks for FREE
in the ABC Reading Eggs
Register your child today and take part in this FREE nationwide event that gets kids reading to support a great cause.
Your child can take part in the ABC Reading Eggs Read-To-Cure Challenge and join thousands of kids across Australia reading to raise over $100,000 for the Children’s Cancer Institute.
4 August to 1 September 2014
ABC Reading Eggs will provide 5 WEEKS FREE ACCESS to the multi-award winning online reading program that makes learning to read fun for ages 2–13. By completing as many ABC Reading Eggs books and online lessons as they can and raising as many funds as possible, your child can WIN fantastic prizes for their efforts, while improving their reading skills!
About the cause
The Children’s Cancer Institute conducts vital medical research into finding a cure for childhood cancer. All donations raised through the Read-To-Cure Challenge will go directly to supporting the Children’s Cancer Institute’s ground-breaking research into finding a cure for childhood cancer.
Now is the perfect time to get your child reading while providing vital support to hundreds of Australian children and their families impacted by childhood cancer.
ABC Reading Eggs provides:
- A comprehensive range of lessons and activities to help build core literacy skills
- An exciting rewards-based system to enhance their motivation
- Over 1700 e-books to captivate your child’s imagination
- Playful songs and loveable characters to bring your child’s learning alive
- Interactive and highly engaging features to make sure that your child has fun while learning
- Lessons are matched to your child’s ability, so activities are never boring or too challenging
- The parent dashboard allows you to track your child’s progress, adjust their level and access detailed assessment reports
And with the self-paced nature of the program, ABC Reading Eggs delivers a level of care you’d expect from a one-on-one tutor.