AU Children's Book Week – Facebook Competition
The Promoter is Blake eLearning
ABN: 6414 0998 821
655 Parramatta Rd Leichhardt, NSW 2040, Australia
- Age: Entrants must be aged 18 years and over at the time of entry.
- Residential status: Entrants must be residents of Australia.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
The Promotion starts on 17 October 2020 and ends at 11:59 PM AEST on 23 October 2020.
To enter, eligible entrants must satisfy Item 5 and:
- Comment underneath the competition post stating their child's favourite book and why (Winner will be selected based on the creativity of the answer).
- Multiple entries by each participant will be permitted.
- Entrants are eligible to enter multiple times during the Promotion period stated in Item 7.
- Entries will be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. All costs associated with entering the Promotion will be the sole responsibility of the entrant.
- Persons may not enter or participate in this Promotion on behalf of any third party.
- The Promoter will not accept any responsibility for lost or late entries.
Winner Selection and Notification date
This is a competition that is based on creative skill; chance plays no part in determining the Winners.
Judging will take place at 12:00 PM AEST on 27 October 2020. The judges' decision is final. Location of the judging: Blake eLearning 655 Parramatta Rd Leichhardt NSW Australia 2040. Each entry will be individually judged based on creative merit.
A total of one (1) 'winner', will be notified by 28 October 2020.
Maximum number of entries
There is no maximum number of entries.
The winner will be contacted via a direct message though the social media platform used for their entry. A formal notification will be sent by a member of the ABC Reading Eggs team, via email.
Public announcement of winner
Winners will be announced on the Reading Eggs Website by 06 November 2020. If prizes are unclaimed, the announcement date will change to a later date at the discretion of the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
The prize winner will receive:
- 1 x ABC Reading Eggs Mega Book Pack (RRP AUD$252)
Prize acceptance and unclaimed prize draw date
- The winner will receive a direct message on the corresponding social media platform asking for their personal information such as full name, contact number or email address, and preferred mailing address to receive their Prize. Winner must respond with their correct personal information and a suitable mailing address via direct message, email or phone to receive their Prize in the mail.
To receive the Prize, please allow a minimum of four (4) weeks from the date of accepting the Prize.
- No compensation will be payable if the Prize Winner is unable to use the Prize as stated for whatever reason.
- If the Prize(s) are unclaimed by the unclaimed prize draw date, the Promoter will award the Prize(s) to the Eligible Entrant(s) who came runner‑up when the entries were judged, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. Unclaimed prize draw date is 10:00 AM GMT on 30 October 2020.
The Promoter, its employees and agents associated with this promotion:
- Shall not be liable for any losses of damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained on incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion and/or its prizes.
- Makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes;
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any losses to any party arising from any variation or cancellation.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
In case of disagreement of these terms and conditions
In the case where the winner(s) decide they do not wish to be part of this Promotion and/or disagree with the Terms & Conditions outlined in some or all of the Items outlined above, they're requested to email email@example.com with the subject line “Withdrawal from AU Children's Book Week - Facebook competition” and include their social media account name and email address in the email during the Promotion period stated in Item 6. Doing so will lead to withdrawal from the Promotion.