Massive 32% OFF!
Save $44.91 – that's a huge 32% off – when you purchase a 12 month combined subscription to ABC Reading Eggs and ABC Mathseeds. It's the complete learning package!
ABC Reading Eggs is the perfect way to build your child's reading skills, whether it's at home or on the go. Designed by experienced Australian educators, the program has been shown to increase reading levels in just 15 minutes a day!
Fast, proven results
- After a few short weeks, 91% of parents report a noticeable improvement
- The program is based on scientific research, making it the best choice against other children's apps
- Teaches phonics, sight words and other essential literacy skills
- Created by expert educators with over 30 years of experience.
Why you and your child will love ABC Reading Eggs
- Guided lessons are easy to follow and match your child's ability
- Over 2500 children's books in the online library
- Songs, animations and rewards make learning to read fun
- Progress reports let you track your child's growth
- Printable certificates celebrate achievement
- Tablet and desktop compatible.
WATCH: Parents and children love ABC Reading Eggs
ABC Reading Eggs is an absolute winner in our household! Oscar's come on in leaps and bounds at school."
– Bec Judd, proud parent
Ava now recognises all her letters and sounds. It's been a really good building block for starting school next year!"
We've tried other programs and nothing compares to this, she's just learned so much!" – Roslyn
On average, ABC Reading Eggs customers rate the program 4.5 out of 5 stars.
91% of parents have noticed an improvement in their child's reading ability.
ABC Reading Eggs has received numerous awards, endorsements and seals of approval.
Your subscription gives your child access
to all our award‑winning learning programs.
Delight your toddler with fun games and activities that build alphabet knowledge and ready‑to‑read skills.
Learning to Read
Children follow structured, one‑on‑one lessons that teach phonics, sight words and reading skills.
Lessons cover key phonics skills like letter-sound recognition, blending and spelling.
Older children can continue building key literacy skills that will help them succeed in school.
Nurture an early love of maths with structured lessons and activities that build essential maths skills.