A unique hidden picture app for the iPad that takes children aged 3+ through 7 destinations to learn 252 words!
To communicate well, children need to develop a large vocabulary, and it’s an essential part of learning to read. Eggy Vocabulary is a unique hidden picture app for the iPad where children aged 3+ learn 252 words by exploring 7 visually captivating destinations.
Eggy Vocabulary takes your child through 7 action-packed days of the week, with each day presenting a fun new destination to explore, including the Zoo, Museum, Mountains, School, Beach, Toy Shop and Playground.
Each destination has lots of words for children to read and hear, and matching images to locate – helping your child expand their vocabulary. The app also features 7 specially written ebooks full of funny illustrations, wordplay, numbers and things to find!
- For the iPad.
- Suitable for ages 3+.
- Learn 252 words.
- Learn the days of the week.
- 7 narrated ebooks.
- 3 difficulties to choose from.
- Develops vocabulary, reading and listening skills.
- Collect 18 brand new critters and 21 golden eggs.
- Choose between 3 accents – Australian, UK and US.
- Eggy Vocabulary is brought to you by the makers of ABC Reading Eggs – a team of educators with more than 25 years of experience in early childhood education.
Mason really enjoys playing Eggy Vocabulary, if he had it his way he'd play it for hours on end! He loves being able to choose the day of the week, the hidden objects (his fav!), if you can't read yet it will interact with you and read it out loud. - Blogger Review
If you have any questions about Eggy Vocabulary, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.