Encouraging Children to Read with Bec Judd
Bec Judd is a media star, speech pathologist and busy mum of four. In this short video, she shares her top five, simple tips to encourage children's love of reading from an early age.
Bec Judd's top five tips for encouraging children to read are:
- Point out words wherever you go
- Fill your home with fun things to read
- Don’t forget to give a lot of praise
- Use technology like ABC Reading Eggs to enhance learning
- Most importantly, read with your child every day.
ABC Reading Eggs is the multi‑award winning online reading program for children aged 2–13. It uses scientific research to help children learn to read and encourage a love of reading from an early age. Click here to start your FREE trial today.